If your non-profit has been affected by the COVID 19 virus response, we have small grants available for you. Thanks to a generous grant from the Marie Lamfrom Charitable Trust and numerous other donors, we have grants of up to $1,500 to help deal with the impacts of the pandemic.
These are quick response grants. To apply, please send a narrative describing how your organization has been impacted. Include the following in your narrative:
- A description of the program for which you are requesting funds and why it is vital at this time;
- What population is served by the program;
- How this program has been affected by the virus including the difference in service numbers from last year and from the months before March, 2020 when sequestering became mandatory;
- Your budget for this program, other funders you may be using and how the money from Curry Health Foundation will be spent;
- If this is a new program generated entirely by the Covid 19 crisis, please describe why it is necessary now;
- Other organizations with which you are partnering to make this a success.
We hope everyone is staying safe and thank you and our partner organizations for helping all our vulnerable neighbors and friends.